Thursday, February 28, 2008

Taco Stand

Can I tell you how much I love to cook? Now, there was a time in my 30's that I couldn't stand to cook. But now, I love going to HEB (here everything's better) and finding all the cool food there is in the world and then cookin' it up for the fam. They do enjoy/appreciate it which makes it oh so much easier for me. Anyway, I had the fabulous idea to whip up some food for Brendan to take to Austin. He is playing a show this weekend with his band Zap Em Dead Bartholomew...(don't ask)... and they don't eat well when they are together. I was feeling for them, so I started to cook. 40 breakfast tacos later, I packed everything up and sent it with him. Boy, did they enjoy it! But, my other kids looked at me like sad, starving children because I didn't make enough for them. So its back to the kitchen folks, more breakfast tacos...I think I'll open a taco stand in my driveway. :)

2 comments:

Lindsee Lou said...

I think if you opened a taco stand in your driveway you would be a millionaire! I'm all about it, and when you do, let me know! :)

P.S. Loving the constant updates!

P.S.S. Loving the new design. You go, girl!

Fran said...

Hey Dana!
I'm so glad you stopped by my blog!! Come visit again and I'll do the same!

Those breakfast tacos sound yummy!

Your blog has really blessed me.
I'm off to bed but put you in my favorites and I'll come back tomorrow and read some more!!

Hugs and blessings~
Fran