Friday, September 12, 2008

IKES! Here comes Ike!

Because I have not blogged in awhile, I have decided to do a list, so I won't become long winded (no hurricane pun intended). Here goes..

1. Had a great summer, went WAY too fast. Got to enjoy Florida with the youth and our family took a great trip to Lake Travis near Austin...Beautiful!

2. School started and everyone is happy where they are except Brendan. He is home with us this semester and hopes to transfer to Tx State in January.

3. I decided not to go back to work this year, didn't have a peace about it so maybe next year.

4. Participating in 3 Moms in Touch groups this year and leading my 242 girls in Colossians. Also am reading "Dangerous Surrender" with some friends and meeting at night to talk about it. I am excited about what God will do. And just a tad scared of what He will ask me to do.

We are waiting for Ikes appearance and in Texas terms, we are "hunkerin down". Please pray for the Texas Gulf, we need it!

Blessings!
Dana

0 comments: