Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged for 7

So Lindsee tagged me to tell 7 facts about me. They can be weird or random. I'm thinking in my case that is the same thing.

1. I am an artist that hasn't created anything in a long time but would like to start up again. I used to be a graphic designer, but my first love is painting.

2. I met my husband when I was only 18. It was my first semester at SFA and it was like at first sight.

3. In high school I wanted straight hair. It took me until I was in my 30's to embrace the curls.

4. The smell of popcorn is one of my all time favorite smells.

5. I am addicted to the Food Network and love to try out new recipes on my family.

6. I dream in color.

7. We lived in Spartanburg, SC for two years otherwise known as the "Desert Years". We just never settled there and had such a hard time making friends.

Well, that's that...enjoy!

3 comments:

cristina said...

okay, so i'll come out of blog lurkdom. :) just to say "hi."

cristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Oh, I LOVE the smell of popcorn too! Once I smell it, I can't resist it!