Thursday, April 17, 2008

Strep, Day 4

You heard right, my 8 year old baby boy has strep and we have been home for 4, yes 4 days straight. Went to the doctor Monday and I think her words were, "Oh my, I wish I had a med student so they could see this throat". Not good. He went downhill so fast Sunday afternoon. One minute he was watching tv with Dad, the next minute he was asleep. It was the strep mac truck. Now we are dealing with the antibiotic funky stomach. He wants to go back to school but he doesn't want to be caught in a "bind" so to speak...Do we change the meds? Do we eat more yogurt? I guess I need to call the doctor and throw away $20 worth of medicine. Don't you hate that!

I have been brushing up on my WII skills, but he can still really kick my butt. I love the carnival games, its like you get to go somewhere and have fun without really leaving home. Except not really. They don't give you cotton candy and a pretzel with the game. I feel jipped.

When I'm not playing WII with E, I have been doing a lot of laundry. Yesterday was wash the sheets day. Five, yes, five beds to strip, wash, dry, remake. Oh the joys. But, I have decided that when I make their beds, I pray for the one that lays in them. Two things at once, I always say...

Oh! I have an idea! A WII wash the sheets game. Oh, I could totally rock that game.

And a WII vacuuming game. And a wash the dishes game..Oh the possibilities.

0 comments: